Pages

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

ATTENTION: Entertainment Bloggers in Utah!

For all of my Utah blogger friends who blog about all sorts of events (including entertainment), this is something you will want to know!


My friend, Warren Workman, is in charge of the Utah Film Festival and Awards coming in April 2018. If you are interested in attending - as long as you take pictures, interview actors, producers, film makers, etc... - Warren will get you in for FREE!  That's right, this very generous, wonderful man is going to get us a FREE PASS if we blog about the event.


If you're interested, leave a comment on this blog with your name and email, and I'll send your information to Warren.


Here is the link you'll want to check out about the Utah Film Festival and Awards.


http://www.theutahfilmawards.com/


I personally can't wait. I hope you can join me in attending - and blogging - about this event!!











No comments: