Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Book signing

My latest book signing was held in Ogden at a place called Wisebird Bookery. This was a combination book store and coffee shop. Almost like a Starbucks wannabe. lol  It was small, but cozy. The owner of the store was very friendly. But what surprised me more than anything was they kept two dogs in the store. Such pretty dogs - and so tame, too!  Kids loved them.

Tristi Pinkston, another Walnut Springs Press author, joined me. That was my first time meeting her face-to-face, and I felt like I'd known her for years. What a great woman!!

Anyway, the book signing went well, I thought. I sold nine copies of Hearts Through Time, so I was happy!  Here are some pics of the signing.

Tristi Pinkston - and ME!

See...even dogs like my books!!




I looke like I'm giving a class, right? lol

No comments: