Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

WINNERS!

I want to thank everyone who told me about your hero! It's good to know so many of us look to a father or our husband. I wish I could have given everyone a copy of my book, but I can't. Darn!  But I put all the names in a bowl and my grandson picked a name.

CONNIE BABE is the winner. She won a copy of my paperback - Heart Of A Hero.

Although I don't know who the three winners are from the contest my publisher had on Goodreads for Winning Mr. Wrong... I was told that 1803 people entered my contest. WOWZA!  I'm thrilled!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

~Marie~

2 comments:

Connie Babe said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

That is GREAT news!!!

Now, the bad news is that since you don't know the winners from the GoodReads one, that means I was not one of them. Sigh.

So I shall go purchase it now.

And the better news is: That you don't know all your readers!!! That's awesome!!!

Cecelia Dowdy said...

Congrats, Connie Babe!